“The beginning of a chronic inflammation tends to be quiet and not so evident. Have you noticed that your shoes are uncomfortable, rings don’t fit you anymore, you have tighter clothes, your eyes are smaller? These may be some signs linked to chronic inflammation in your body. Diseases such as frequent seasonal allergies, respiratory, heart problems, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, arteriosclerosis, diabetes, among others, are linked to chronic inflammation problems. Do we know people or family members who suffer from such diseases? Surely Yes, and maybe more than one”.
At the end of this SuperViving Guide you will be able to:
- Identify foods that cause inflammation and are frequently included in your diet.
- Have a list of substitutions or recommendations of foods that cause inflammation and replace them with food or anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Have 10 anti-inflammatory recipes easy to prepare at home, using fresh real ingredients
- For each recipe, you will have a list of ingredients you require to buy
- You will have tips to streamline the “preparation” of these foods and their storage
- You’ll realize that healthy eating is also delicious!